R.rouge collects your personal data for the purpose of confirming identity and establishing your member profile, completing your transaction payments and performance guarantee services, and providing you with information about the company's completion of the transaction services. The main examples are as follows:
[Using the services provided by the company]
Unfinished trading behavior:
For the activities of pre-purchasing, purchasing, participating in prizes, etc. or engaging in other transactions, regarding the distribution of goods, service provision, price payment, reply to customers, inquiry of the company to customers, related after-sales service and others The necessary business.
[Advertising or marketing, etc.]
Provide various membership terms, announcements and other information, and provide service-related information and latest products through email, telephone, DM, SMS, EDM, etc. The content or advertisements viewed by the customer are analyzed according to the customer's personal attributes or purchase records, browsing records of the company's website, etc., personalization, analysis of customer service, development of new services, or improvement of existing services. Contact with customers for opinions on polls, events, message boards, etc., or other service related matters.
[Reply to customer inquiry]
Respond to inquiries from our customers via email, email, fax, newsletter, telephone or any other direct indirect contact.
[Other business attached matters]
It is used in conjunction with the above-mentioned methods of use to provide services to the Company.
[Information for each service provider]
- When the customer purchases, purchases, participates in an event or applies for other transactions on the R.rouge website, we may provide the customer's personal information to the service provider within the scope necessary for the exchange and provide the service. The person is responsible for managing the profile.
- R.rouge is obligated to protect the privacy of each applicant and will not modify or delete personal data and files without your consent.
- Never sell, exchange, or rent any of your personal information to other groups, individuals or private companies. Except in the following cases:
- Cooperate with the legal investigation of the judicial unit.
- Cooperate with relevant authorities to investigate or use according to their needs.
- Based on good faith to believe that disclosure is required by law, or for the maintenance and improvement of website services for management.
If you have any questions about the above instructions, please send a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org